The Sorrell College of Business at Troy University is an AACSB accredited business college focused on graduating GEEKS ready to succeed in business and life.
Please consider making a 2023 Giving Day donation of any amount to one of the following important funds for the Sorrell College of Business:
- Sorrell College of Business Fund – Gifts to the SCOB College of Business Fund support the core of the College’s mission by providing scholarships, student enrichment, curricular and teaching innovations, faculty support, and technology to help our students become the best in their fields.
- Sorrell 360 Center Fund – The 360 Center was established in 2021 to promote holistic, “360 degree” professional development in the Sorrell College of Business. Gifts to this fund will support programs, events, and student services are designed to serve the GEEKS mission and vision of the Sorrell College of Business. For more information on the Sorrell College 360 Center click here.
- Accounting Department/Accountancy Day Fund - In January 2019, the School of Accountancy received AACSB International Accounting accreditation. With this achievement, the Sorrell College of Business and William H. Carr School of Accountancy rank in the top 200 business schools worldwide.
- Sorrell Global Scholars Program Fund – Gifts to this fund provide annual support for high achieving students who are a part of the SCOB Global Scholars Honors Program.
- Manuel H. Johnson Center for Political Economy Fund - A research center focused on moral imperatives, individual liberty, and policies related to current and local issues. The scholars and students at the Johnson Center believe that free societies are better societies, and the Center’s faculty works to provide a dynamic and rigorous education based on these principles.
A gift to the Sorrell College of Business demonstrates your confidence in the direction of our College and can make a lasting difference in providing our students with the best educational experience possible. We continue to place our highest emphasis on serving our students through a culture of caring and ever raising the quality of our academic programs.
Your contributions, in any amount, make a big difference in providing a high-quality education to our students. We cannot overstate how important your contributions are to us and how these funds can help the Sorrell College of Business sustain and strengthen its academic and outreach programs. We are able to equip future business leaders with the best educational experience because of donations we receive from alumni and friends like you. We thank you for your support!